ICICI Bank service charges will change from August 1. According to the ICICI Bank website, customers will get the first 3 transaction (financial and non-financial) services free of cost in 6 metro cities. ICICI Bank has announced that cash transactions, ATM interchange and check book charges will also change from August 1.
ICICI Bank New Service Charges List
- ICICI Bank allows a total of 4 free cash transactions per month at ATMs. A fee will be charged for each additional transaction.
- ICICI customers will get the first 3 transaction (financial and non-financial) services at free of cost in 6 metro cities.
- The first 5 transactions are free in areas other than metro cities.
- The bank will charge Rs 20 per financial transaction and Rs 8.50 per non-financial transaction.
- At Home Branch free transaction limit of up to Rs. 1 lakh per month. If it exceeds Rs 1 lakh, a charge of Rs 5 will be levied for every Rs 1,000. The bank said it would be subject to a maximum of Rs 150.
- No charge for cash transactions up to Rs. 25,000 / – per day at Non Home Branch. A charge of Rs.5 will be levied for every Rs.1000 above Rs.25,000. ICICI Bank the charges are capped at max of Rs 150.
- Third party transactions limit is Rs. 25,000. There will be a charge of Rs 150 per transaction up to a limit of Rs 25,000 per day. Rs. No more than 25,000 rupees transactions are allowed.
- There will be no charges for the first 4 transactions in a month. Thereafter a charge of Rs.5 per transaction of Rs.1000 will be levied. Subject to a maximum of Rs.150.
- There are no charges for a cheque book of 25 leafs taken in a year. Rs 20 will be charged for another cheque book of 10 leafs in the same year.