Honda Activa 6G is launched by the company today. Its predecessor Activa 5G is one of the top selling two wheelers in India. The new bike from Honda is BS6 standard two wheeler which is fitted with a PGM-FI engine.
The 6th generation Activa bike is the upgraded version and is expected to be launched with a full metallic body and will have the same 109cc engine as default. The biggest noticeable change is the external fuel filling cap. In the earlier versions it was under the seat and filling fuel by lifting it was a kind of task.
Activa 6G Features:
- The new 6G activa bike will have a engine start and stop button.
- The patented HET technology will help for a silent start.
- It will come with 12 inch front wheels.
- The new BS6 emissions standard Activa 6G deluxe and standard variants will come in 6 colours which is a bright idea from Honda, so that customers will have many options to choose from.
- There are many cosmetic changes like upgraded LED lights, front digital display and others.
Activa 6G Price:
The launch price of BS6 Honda Activa 6G will be Rs 63912 ex-showroom in New Delhi. The company has already started production and will deliver the two wheelers from February starting.
The launch of BS6 emission standard vehicles will help in reducing the pollution in India.