The price of Ola Electric scooter, which has become a huge discussion point since few months, was announced today. Ola founder CEO Bhavish Aggarwal revealed the price and has launched two models under the name S1 and S1 Pro. The new EV scooter comes with a local navigation system.
Ola Electric Scooter Price
The Ola electric scooter S1 model is priced at Rs 99,999 while the S1 Pro model is priced at Rs 1,29,999. The details were revealed at the Ola Electric scooter Launching Event on August 15 at 2 p.m. This scooter is priced to compete with other electric scooters currently in the market but not as cheap as many wannabe buyers expected. The Ola electric scooter received more than 1 lakh pre bookings in just 24 hours of the opening.
|State||S1 Price||S1 Pro price|
|All other states||₹99,999||₹129,999|
The states which have EV policy and subsidies on electric will have cheaper ola electric scooter prices.
Ola Electric Scooter Features
The electric scooter is released in two different variants, S1 and S1 Pro.
- Ola S1 electric scooter offers advanced features like 50-liter under-seat storage and LED lighting.
- Available in ten colors.
- It runs in reverse mode.
- The Ola S1 electric scooter has a top speed of 90 and a range of 121 km on full charge and accelerates from 0-40 in 3.6 seconds.
- The Ola S1 Pro electric scooter has a top speed of 115 kmph and can travel 181 km range on full charge
- The Ola S1 electric scooter can reach 0-40 km / h in 3 seconds.
- S1 has a 7-inch display. It works with 3GB RAM as well as octa core chipset.
- The new EV scooter can be locked or unlocked automatically using a special application.
- It comes with a 3.9kWh battery pack. It supplies power to an electric motor that produces 8.5 kilowatts of peak power.
- This electric scooter can be charged from 0 to 50 percent in just 18 minutes
How to buy Ola electric scooter ?
The customers who wish to buy Ola scooter should book it online on the official website. The customers who have reserved by paying Rs 499 can purchase the scooter from September 8 and the deliveries will start in October 2021. It will be delivered to the home. The showroom system for Ola is currently unavailable.
Ola electric scooter competitors
Ola electric scooter will face tough competition from Scooter Simple One, Bajaj Chetak, Ether 450X, TVS iQube and upcoming Hero Motocorp EV scooter.
The feature rich ola electric scooter looks simple and attractive but also very light. A vehicle that moves on the Indian roads should be strong and sturdy but seeing the looks we have some serious doubts about the long run of the new electric scooter.
Ola electric scooter price is Rs 99,999 for S1 and Rs 1,29,999 for S1 Pro which is not so cheap as expected by many customers who booked the vehicle. At this price point there are established rivals bikes which have service centers and support system.